Construction Fence Expands
On Thurs., Dec. 15, the construction fence outside the entrances of the NVRH Diagnosing Imaging and Lab was expanded. Drivers are no longer able to pull up to the building for drop-offs and pick-ups. This may impact patient arrival times; please keep an eye out for patients and visitors who may need directions and assistance in getting to their appointment. Also, patient drop-off is more than welcome at the front lobby, should weather and/or construction changes cause any questions around entrance accessibility.
Below are some reminders regarding the construction outside the ED:
- The traffic pattern outside the entrances of the ED, Diagnosing Imaging, and Lab is now one-way only.
- To access, drivers must turn off of Hospital Drive and exit onto Sherman Drive.
- The only parking available directly outside the ED is handicap parking. Once visitors have driven past the handicap parking across from the ED, the only parking available will be in Lot E.
- Next Fri., Dec. 23, the one-way will be blocked to pour concrete. The ambulance loop will remain open. To park it Lot E, please turn into the lot from Sherman Drive.
- For more info, contact Project Manager Jackie Zaun, email@example.com.