Stay informed, engaged, and in good health. The Patient Portal (MyPortal) at NVRH provides you access to your health information anytime.
MyPortal.NVRH.org at NVRH allows you to:
- Schedule appointments with your primary care provider
- Schedule your lab appointments
- View certain lab reports, allergies, medication list and condition list
- View your health record and appointments
- Update your personal information (profile)
- Read reports from certain healthcare providers
- Message your healthcare providers
- Pay your bill(s)
How to Enroll
To enroll in the Patient Portal, you must first complete the Patient Access Form. If you would prefer to complete these forms in person, you can do so at your NVRH healthcare provider’s office or at the Medical Records office located on the lower level of the main hospital building.
You will receive a time sensitive email within four days of completing the consent form. The email from email@example.com will contain a link to the Patient Portal, a one-time user logon ID and a one-time use, case-sensitive password.
These items must be used within 72 hours of receiving the email. Click the link contained in the email. It will bring you to the screen below. Insert the email provided Logon 1D and Password in the appropriate fields. Click “Sign In.”