The BrightLook, September 2020
“In this time of uncertainty, we have all grown and learned. We have found new strengths we never knew we had and we have overcome obstacles we never thought we could. Change is hard to grasp sometimes, but as the world around us has evolved, just like it has done in cycles for many years, we will come out stronger and more knowledgeable on the other end.”
– Crystal Bigelow, Community Connections
In This Issue
- Documenting COVID-19 in Healthcare
- DAISY Nominees Announced!
- Party with a Twist
- The Importance of NVU to the NVRH Community
- Flying Solo
- Mental Health Symposium
- Laura Morehouse Passes the Serve Safe Food Exam
- Cheryl Chandler Accepts Prevention Board Position
- Auxiliary Updates
- August Orientation
- RAM in the ED
- Positive Comments
Looking to submit?
The BrightLook is a monthly publication for employees, volunteers, providers, Corporators, and board members at Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital. Submit articles and/or photos to Katie Moritz (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, Sept. 18 for the Oct. issue.