Statewide Hospital Report Card
Click here to access the Vermont Department of Health Statewide Comparative Hospital Report Card
There you will find comparative informaton about NVRH and all the Vermont hospitals, including:
- Measures of quality, including process and performance measures, that are valid, reliable, and useful, including comparisons to appropriate national benchmarks for high quality and successful results.
- Measures of patient safety that are valid, reliable, and useful, including comparisons to appropriate industry benchmarks for safety.
- Measures of hospital-acquired infections that are valid, reliable, and useful including comparisons to appropriate industry benchmarks.
- Valid, reliable, and useful information on nurse staffing, including comparisons to appropriate industry benchmarks for safety. This information may include system-centered measures such as skill mix, nursing care hours per day, and other system-centered measures for which reliable industry benchmarks become available,
- Measures of the hospital's financial health, including comparisons to appropriate national benchmarks for efficient operations and financial health.
- Summary of the hospital's budget, including revenue by source, the one-year and four-year capital expenditures plans, the depreciation schedule for existing facilities, and quantification of cost shifting to private payers.
- Data that provides valid, reliable, useful, and efficient information for payers and the public for the comparison of charges for higher volume health care services.