NVRH Occupational Medicine
Occupational Medicine at NVRH is here to serve both the hospital community, and local business and industry for work related medical needs.
Services are provided often on a same-day basis by our specialized providers. We are well versed in worker’s compensation injury and illness management, and strive to obtain the best outcome for the worker, with the goal of early and safe return to work. Our offices are located at 1290 Hospital Drive in the Medical Arts Building across from the hospital. We are open Monday - Friday. Please call for an appointment or for more information at 748-4393.
Our services include:
• Minor lacerations, minor burns, minor eye injuries, and other urgent care needs. We are an alternative to Walk-In Clinic and Emergency Room visits, knowledgeable in worker’s compensation’s unique challenges.
• Strains, sprains, and other musculoskeletal injuries.
• Pre-employment, post offer physicals.
• DOT and non-DOT drug testing, with on-site MRO.
• DOT/CDL physicals.
• Fitness for duty exams.
• Respirator clearance physicals.
• Fall flu clinics, vaccinations, and wellness consultation.
• Referral for physical therapy, orthopedic and other subspecialty consultation, and worksite analysis when appropriate.
• Many other services specifically related to industrial/employee needs.
Susan Olsen, MD is our medical director. Jane Goodman-Page is our nurse practitioner.