“At four o’clock Christmas Eve Mass on December 24, 2016, I went into A-fib [abnormal heart rhythm] and was rushed to NVRH’s ER. I received the most compassionate and professional treatment from nurse Sandy, Dr. Sexton and Dr. Brody. I continued to receive great care from ICU; Dr. Koella, Judith, Sam, Christine, Yvette, MedSurg; Mary, Kathy, Becky, Ainsley, and Michael, Radiology; Linda and Julio, Cardiology; Charlotte. You might be a small rural hospital but the care your patients receive is OUTSTANDING! I have always felt comfortable with the care I was provided as an outpatient and I cannot thank you enough for your dedication to the health service. Please accept the enclosed donation with heartfelt thanks for your service to our community and to me personally!”
-C. N. ~grateful patient~
WHAT IS YOUR STORY? Fill out the form below to share with us.
At Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital healthcare heroes work day and night, weekends and holidays. Their focus is on you, family, friends, and neighbors! Say “thank you” to the noteworthy heroes in your life and show them how much you value their commitment to you or a loved one.
We would like to hear from you! Please share your positive experience as a patient at the hospital or practices.
Make a donation today in honor of one or many wonderful healthcare heroes in your life and support upcoming improvements to our campus !
- Was someone exceptionally kind and compassionate?
- Did a staff member or medical provider do an especially good job at communicating?
- Were you pleasantly surprised by any aspect of your care or stay with us?
- Did an experience at the hospital change or save a life?
- Was there an individual/department that went above and beyond expectations?
- Is there a provider who has been there for you for many years?