Otolaryngology & Audiology
Otolaryngology and Audiology are medical specialities dealing with diseases and condition of the ear, nose, and throat, as well as individuals with hearing impairments.
North Country Otolaryngology and Audiology is located in the Richard H. Bloch Building at 1080 Hospital Drive St. Johnsbury.
To schedule and appointment, please call 802-748-5126.
Deane Rankin, MD
Patrick Fitzpatrick, DO
Jacey Courser Au.D., CCC-A
Our services include:
Dr. Fitzpatrick is also Board Certified as a Facial Plastic Surgeon. His services include facial plastics (face, nose and eyes), cosmetic surgery, botox, facial rejuvenation, cosmetic laser services and dermatology (surgical/skin cancer). For further information please go to his website: http://www.littletonfacialplasticsurgery.com/
- Pediatric and adult exams
- Allergy and environmental testing and treatment
- Ear cleanings
- Facial plastics and cosmetic surgery
- Hearing screenings and education
- Consultations and counseling on hearing aids
- Hearing aid fittings, maintenance, and repairs
- Custom hearing protection